Careers in the customer service centre at Heidelberg Materials
Heidelberg Materials’s customer service centre is often described as the heart of the business. It is here that our customers most often interact with us to get a price, place an order and get an update on their delivery.
Those joining this dynamic team environment – from customer service agent, distribution pre planner and allocator to trainer or manager – get a complete insight into our business, how it works and, most importantly, what our customers need from us.
There are a plenty of opportunities for career development and promotion within the customer service centre, or within the wider Heidelberg Materials business, in sales, operations or distribution. We offer full training and support to develop and prepare you for your next role and help you reach your full potential.
We are looking for professional, confident, motivated individuals with customer service, call centre, hospitality, retail or distribution experience to work as part of our dynamic team.
- Have the ability to interact with people and build relationships
- Be able to negotiate and sell
- Be goal and target driven
- Have a high level of accuracy
- Be self-motivated
- Be adaptable and flexible
We offer excellent remuneration and benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus (7.5% of salary)
- 27 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Agile working (after training and assessment)
- 1 paid volunteering day a year
- Auto enrolment in company pension (3% employee contribution/5% Heidelberg Materials and, after 6 months, 4/5% employee/10% Heidelberg Materials)
- Employee benefits portal (discounts on food, holidays and gifts)
- BUPA – can apply for discounted rate
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme (wellbeing support for employee and family)
- Car share incentives
- Shifts: Monday – Friday 6am-6pm; Saturday 6am-2pm