Heidelberg Materials offers a variety of apprenticeships including Craft Apprenticeships in Engineering (mechanical and electrical fitters), mobile and static plant operative apprenticeships, road surfacing operatives, laboratory technicians.
Our apprenticeships run at various times throughout the year. If an apprenticeship vacancy you are interested in is not currently open please send us an email to register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- one to one coaching
- formal training and qualifications
- professional development
- competitive salary and benefits
- Five GCSEs or equivalent at grade four/C or above including math’s, English and science.
- Full UK driving license (or have this in place by the September start date).
- The right to live and work in the UK
Types of apprenticeships available:
- Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Concrete Plant Apprenticeship
- Laboratory Technician Apprenticeship
- Fitter Apprenticeship
- Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
- Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship